Following last week’s book stats eye opening exercise i have made the following mini resolutions for the year 2013:
- Read more female writers (>30%)
- Read more international writers (>30%)
- Choose a book with friend, read it at approximately the same pace and discuss it on a regular basis. A mini-book club.
- Listen to at least 3-5 audiobooks.
- Ask at least one friend to choose a book for me to read. Preferably something outside my comfort zone.
- Re-read at least 1 book
Is anyone else setting some reading resolutions for 2013?