After the A photo-a-day for days challenge I am now looking for a new one. Below is the list of options i currently have.
If you have any suggestions let me know. Remember, it should be something that i can do on a daily basis.
Try Something New for 30 Days – Ideas
- Take up knitting
- Write a novel
- Design a board game
- Don’t eat meat
- Teach something new to someone every day
- Have a conversation every day with someone i rarely speak to
- No news
- Learn a language as much as possible
- No sending txts
- No TV
- Make a list of things i am thankful for. 1/day.
- Make a list of things i am proud of. 1/day
- Meditate for 10-20 mins/day
- No social media
- Read a short story every day
- No smartphone
- Go left handed
- No caffeine
- Listen to a random/new song. 1/day.
- Read a random blog post every day.
Take a picture every day.
- No complaining.
- Learn as much as possible about a specific subject/event/person etc
- 30-45 mins walk every day
- Swimming every day