- Does the opinion of the book change?
- Why did it (not) change?
- Was the original verdict determined on an emotional connection with the book at the time?
- So, it depends on the state of mind at that particular point in time?
- Does it depend on the situation/world one was in at the time the book was read?
- What is the significance of a change of opinion?
- Does it matter?
- How will re-reading it in a short space of time instead of years after affect opinion the 2nd time?
- Is the person reading the book in 2012 the same as in 2004 when the book was first read?
- Why was the book re-read?
- To confirm the existing impression, memory and verdict?
- To explore the book on a deeper level?
- Is the reaction to the book what is sought after or more knowledge of the book itself?
- Does the fact that there are no more surprises in terms of story or examination of the book matter?
- Did one see, react and think at the time of the first read the things he is seeing now but just forgot that he did?