This is going to be a series of posts whereby I will be providing a list of paperback books which I’ve already read but no longer want to keep. It’s just clutter in a flat where space is extremely limited. That, together with the fact that I no longer want to read paperbacks but prefer ebooks instead.
I’ve already given away books to friends who displayed an interest in them. But I still have some left and also those I have not read.
This post is addressed to anyone living in Cyprus and wants one of these books. I will mail the book for free but I only request that he or she allows me to post the following details:
- First name, location (town/village), age
- Picture/Photo (not of yourself)- This could be of a favourite place to read or drink coffee, of a pet etc. Just about any photo you have personally taken (but not of people).
The idea is to provide a few details of the book’s new home and owner.
I will be regularly updating the list as I do have more books to give away but I stored them some time ago.
Give away list
1. Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradburn
2. The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak (currently reading it. Almost finished.)
3. Beijing Coma, by Ma Jian
4. Catch-22, by Joseph Heller (unfortunately this was soaked in water but still in good condition)